A Congenital Superior Lumber Hernia of the Grynfeltt and Lesshaft triangle
Keywords:Lumbar Hernia, Congenital
We describe an 11-year-old female child presenting with a congenital superior lumbar hernia, this was diagnosed clinically and supported on radiological basis. It was successfully treated by surgery.
- Zanini M, Timoner FR, Filho CA. Petit's hernia: a case report. AnaisBrasileiros de Dematologia 2004; 79 (2): 235-236.
- Rosato L. Paino O. Ginardi A. Traumatic Lumbar hernia of the petit's traingle. A clinical case. Minerva chir. 1996; 51 (12): 1125-7.
- Lugo-vicente H. Lumbar hernias. Pediatric surgery update. 1999: 12 (1): 1-3.
- Kumar GS. Kilkarni v. Haran RP. Lumbo-casto-verebral syndrome with posterior spinal dysraphism. Neurology India 2005: 53 (3): 351-353.
- Hide IG. Pike EE, Uberio R. Lumbar hernia: a rare cause of large bowel obstruction. Pastgrand Med J 1999, 75: 231-233.
- Gupta H. Mehta R. Congenital lumber hernia. India perdiatrics 2004: 41 853.
- PankaSr, Bakshi G, Kamat M, Mohite JD. Lumbar hernia. Case report. Bombay Hospital Journal 2000; 42 (4) 121-123.
How to Cite
The copyright on any article published in Zanco J Med Sci is retained by the author(s) in agreement with the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).